Monday, October 17, 2011

MESSAGE FROM DAVID BARUFFI: BLOG TEMPORARILY DELAYED

Dear Friends and Followers:

This is David Baruffi. Due to circumstances outside of my control, aka, my home computer is in the shop for the immediate future, "David Baruffi's Entertainment Views and Reviews," aka I, won't be able to blog on my regular schedule for the immediate future. Hopefully, I'll be able to continue my blogging schedule by the weekend. Stay tuned for further updates, in the meantime, I'll be posting "Canon of Film" blogs in a few moments, to tide you over until I can blog regularly. (Currently, I'm at my local library typing this.) Thanks for your understanding, and in the meantime, I invite all to check my back catalogue of blogs, in case some of you might have missed some, this would be the perfect time to catch up. Thank you all very very much.

Truly Sincerely,
David Baruffi

No comments: