Friday, July 15, 2011

DAVID BARUFFI'S ENTERTAINMENT VIEWS AND REVIEWS WEBSITE: MISSION STATEMENT

Hello, any and all. I'm David Baruffi.

I'm a screenwriter, like most all of them, unemployed, and a soon-to-be college graduate with a degree in film from UNLV. I'm 26, and I have a list of over 2,900 movies that I have seen. Yes, I have actually listed them, and it's continually updated. I know, I know what you're thinking, I must not get out much, I get it. But I've been wondering what to do with this list, and my opinions on the goingson in the entertainment world and the cultural world at large. While I'm sure I'll come in contact with more than a few people from my past from this facebook page, the main purpose is to post my thoughts and ravings about, well whatever I particularly feel like, but it will almost always involve the entertainment industry, usually movie and TV. I found out long ago, it's more fun to have disagreements about such trivial matters that those far more serious ones, like politics for instance. I encourage all to read, respond,  debate and discuss, in a civilized manner of course. Thank you and I hope you get some enjoyment out of my page.

Sincerely,
David Baruffi

No comments: